If you’ve left your Christmas shopping until last minute you’re probably starting to feel a little bit panicked. If so, these last minute gift ideas might be helpful if you’re struggling with what to buy for your charge or the family you work for…
- With colouring books now being created for adults, children and all ages in between, this gift idea is likely to be a hit. Colouring books now come in all themes from Harry Potter to The Great British Bake off for the adults and special Christmas themed ones for the kids; whoever receives it is likely to be occupied for hours.
- A Christmas jig-saw could be a gift for the entire family, buy a simple 25 piece one for a relatively easy task or a 1000 piece puzzle for a lengthier task which requires extra hands!
- A classic board game is always a good way to get the family together during the Christmas period, there are many to choose from ranging from the traditional favourites to a wide range of new ones that can be bought easily online and if purchased early enough, can delivered to your door in time for Christmas.
- A personalised present is an easy gift to purchase and is likely to make someone’s Christmas that extra bit special. With personalisation products ranging between pillow cases, mugs, phone cases and canvases you can find the perfect present for any age.
- Gift experiences are a great present! These can be bought for individuals, couples or entire families and offer spa weekends, sight-seeing tours, theatre tickets, chocolate tasting and many more alternatives to suit every taste!
- If you’re still not feeling inspired and really struggling for ideas, a gift voucher is the best way to take the pressure off and allow the recipient to make a purchase based on what they might want or need. Most places offer gift vouchers and you can top up with however much you wish to spend!